Friday 14 December 2007

Submit to Free Directories

UPDATE: I now use the free version of Brad Callen's Directory Submitter instead.

There's a big debate as to whether these SEO-friendly web directories are useful of not. Some people use software to semi-automate the process, submitting their website to hundreds of sites. Matt Cutts (head of Google spam) on the other hand says that they are worthless.

My personal view is that it doesn't harm to submit to a handful, plus they'll show up on Yahoo links which will help boost the perceived value of the site to prospective purchasers.

These are the sites that I have submitted www.dailydosh.net to, it isn't by any means a comprehensive list but it's what I have used for the last year:-

1 comment:

Ocha said...

Hi, Dear... Thanks for visiting my blog Make Extra Money. Actually i don't try yet the BuyBlogReviews programs, but my friend He joint this programs since year ago and He don't get banned event lose His PR for his blog. About how much He earn money, i have no idea to support you.

currently my revenue only from Adsense, Amazone, Yuwie. But for PPP program, i suggest you to join payperpost.com

Adsense Tips